Friday, April 1, 2011

Aaand...We're Back!

 Ah, my blog, how I have missed you!  The reason from for my week long hiatus?  The Well's annual fundraiser banquet was last night....Ok, after writing that last sentence I've been sitting here for the last ten minutes trying to figure out how to summarize what the banquet is and all that goes into pulling it off.  Let's just say it's a very important night and it takes a lot to pull it off.  Every day this week has been go, go, go, go, go...Not only did I not have time to take any pictures, even if I had, I wouldn't have had time to blog about it.  There were a few nights this week where I felt like I was back in school.  Sitting at the computer at 2am, typing up some stuff, and dozing off.  I did the whole fall asleep, head drop, lean forward, wake myself up routine over and over and over again.  There have been lots of times since starting this blog where I've wanted to go to bed but I've made myself stay up later to get my blog post up, but not this week.  Sleep was necessary.  But don't feel left out, my blog wasn't the only thing neglected.  I didn't make my bed, put dirty clothes in the hamper, do dishes, go to the gym, eat real food etc...But, the banquet was wonderful and...life is back to normal!  Thank goodness!

Also, Amanda is in town this weekend!  She got in, we made dinner, went to Cookout and got milkshakes.  Tonight I got a Reese's Cappuccino, and it was ah-mazing!  It took me forever to drink it because the Reese's chunks kept getting stuck in the straw.  Milkshakes and chick flicks tonight, and lot of shopping tomorrow.  Sounds like a good girls weekend to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...