Thursday, April 7, 2011

Food For Thought

This is me standing on one of the pancake rugs, as I call them.  Part of our decor every Wednesday are these round, colorful rugs; we have blue, green, red, and orange.  And then we have two bigger, tan rugs. They always make me think of pancakes, and every week when I leave The Well, I want to go to IHOP.  I've noticed recently that there are a lot of things that when I look at them, I see food.  Like all those trees that have white blossoms blooming right now, they look like they're covered in pop corn.  And when we were setting up for the banquet last week, the tables had brown table cloths on them, and because of the way they were draped, they looked like upside down Reese's peanut butter cups.  Or when it lightly snows and the bare trees have a dusting of white on them, that reminds me of the way the frosting on Frosted Mini Wheats looks.  And when they plant grass, it reminds me of spaghetti.  The red clay looks like the spaghetti sauce, and the grass and hay look like the Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.  These are just a few of my mine...Is there anything you see in food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...