Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shiny, Squeaky, Yummy Yellow!

I noticed last week that my "rainy boots" had a big tear in the side.  If I were to step in a puddle my feet would still get soaked, and this would just not do! 
See the picture below:



So tonight I set out on a quest to find a new pair of rainy boots.  And I found the perfect pair!  I love them!  And they were only $18.99!  Aren't they just so happy and cheerful and just wonderful? 


And then I noticed the picture for April on my Mary Engelbreit calendar, the little girl had bright yellow boots like mine!  And short, dark hair too.  I guess I need a yellow raincoat now.























Yellow seemed to be the theme tonight, because when I sat down with my post-workout snack, I noticed it was all yellow too.  Peanut butter and a banana, and a spoon of course :)




1 comment:

  1. i love your rainboots! and the ME picture is soo adorable - you could definitely be her :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...