Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Sleepy Saturday

Well, I can tell you all about my day today, but I won't be able to show you any pictures, because I think I lost my camera :(  Thankfully not my nice Canon, but the smaller Nikon one I always use.  But still, I'm really bummed!  The last time I remember using it was to take a picture of our feet at Barnes & Noble, and when I went to get the camera tonight so I could upload the pictures I couldn't find it anywhere.  I'm thinking it fell in between the seat cushions of the big, comfy chairs we were sitting in.  I called Barnes & Noble and it hadn't been turned in, and someone went and looked but couldn't find it.  I'm going go back tomorrow and look myself, but I really think it's gone...Agh, so frustrating....

But other than that, today was fabulous.  Amanda and I went and looked at my new apartment and I can't wait to get moved in and decorate everything!  Then we did lots of lots shopping.  After our seventh store we were pretty tired, so that's when we went to Barnes & Noble to kill time before dinner.  We met Jillian at Cheddars, and we all decided to order something that we normally don't get.  I got a burger (not that unusual, but at Cheddars I always get the Tilapia), Amanda got ribs, and Jillian got Spasagna, all of which was quite delicious.  It also happened to be prom this weekend for some of the high schools and there were quite a few students eating there.  There were some very interesting couples and dresses there and we enjoyed observing them :)  After dinner we headed back home and Jillian and Ashley came over too.  We all cuddled under blankets and watched another chick flick.  It was the perfect ending to a fun but tiring day.  And even though it's only a little after 10:00, we are both exhausted and planning on going to bed, and I am thrilled about that!  That will be a lot of sleep, and I do love sleep, I just don't get a lot.   I hope you had a fun and relaxing Saturday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...