Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunshine and Softball

Good news!  I found my camera!  It was in the backseat of my car all along.  So here is my picture from yesterday:


Today was a beautiful day!  70 and sunny and hardly a cloud in the sky.  After our China meeting I had two hours until Bible study and I just headed over to The Well house.  I wanted to be outside and start working on the next week's lesson, and the porch at the office was perfect; shaded and picturesque.



After Bible study the guy's had an intramural softball game so I went to take pictures, and lucky for me Leslie and Jillian were there too.  I love taking pictures at the intramural games, but they're much more enjoyable when I have a little company!


I realized I needed to start taking more pictures of faces and not just feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...