Saturday, January 15, 2011

Heatin' Things Up



 Ok, I'll be honest, I was getting kind of desperate for a good picture and story for this day, so I figured I would give you a glimpse of something I see almost everyday day - underneath my desk.  Thrilling, I know.  The most important thing under there, my heater, of course!  Our office is really cold in the winter, so space heaters are necessary!  It took a while for me to perfect my space heater set up.  First of all, I have it on top of a crate.  This is so it's a little higher up and gets my legs warm too, not just my feet.  Second, it's setting on top of a towel.  It used to make this really obnoxious buzzing noise, so I would kick it and it would stop for a while, but then start again later.  Eventually I realized the heater was vibrating against the crate and that's what was making the noise, so I had the brilliant idea of putting it on a towel to absorb the noise.  And that right there my friends, is some high quality engineering!  There are also a bunch of boxes and things under my desk.  Storage is limited, so we often resort to putting stuff under my desk.  I don't really mind though, it's not like I need that much room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...