Thursday, January 20, 2011

Outdated vs Updated

 
1-18-11   Here I am at the post office waiting to apply for my passport.  If you'll notice the floor and the chair you might have an idea of how the rest of the building looks.  Very outdated.  Wood paneling everywhere, brown and burnt orange color scheme, posters where the people had big hair and shoulder pads, you get the idea...Even though there is a new, shiny, white and blue post office not far away, I still like to come to this one.  It makes me feel like I've stepped back in time, and I love to imagine what it would be like to live in a different decade.  I also like to visit this post office because it's a good reminder that not everything in life has to be new and updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...