Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ricoh

This is the copy closet.


Some of you may have noticed that on Wednesdays my facebook status mentions a bully named Ricoh.  Ricoh is the model of our copy machine/printer.  It works fine for everything, except for printing the bulletins we use on Wednesday night at The Well.  It really is a big problem.  Yesterday it took four and a half hours to do a job that should only take one and half.  And since it jams up constantly, I usually just end up staying in the "copy closet" the whole time, otherwise I just go up and down the stairs all day.  We don't really have the money to fix the problem right now, so I'm just having to deal with it.  I consider Ricoh my weekly lesson in patience, and it's time you get acquainted...
  







               When the red buttons light
      up, it's not good.
  
This is where I ate lunch yesterday. 






The jaws of death!  There is where I have to reach in to grab pages that get stuck.  It can be dangerous.  See the scratch on my hand below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...