Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life in a Snow Globe

1-6-11  Well, it's my potato feet again, but this time they're in the snow!  My mom saw this picture and said "That's not real snow," and I said "Yes, it is!"   She said  it looked like that fake, cotton snow and I realized that it kinda does, but it's the real thing.  As inconvienent as the snow can be sometimes, it's hard to hate the view of it from my back patio.  Even though I only live about 10 minutes from campus and some of the main parts of town, I also kind of live out in the middle of no where.  There's nothing but a field in front of the apartment, and mountains and trees on all the other sides.  So when we get a good, clean snow, I feel like I'm living inside of a snow globe, it's wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...