Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All Scrunched Up


Remember what I said about getting in early and then waiting in Philips Arena?  Well the same thing applied to the breakout sessions.  Ben Stuart was doing one and I REALLY wanted to go, and so did a couple hundred other people.  My posse and I got to the conference room early and found I nice patch of carpet to spread out on, but people kept coming in and we got more and more scrunched up.  The wait and scrunch were well worth it though!  I became familiar with Ben Stuart last year and really liked him.  He is hilarious, and his messages are so practical and to-the-point.  I've been listening to his podcasts all year long and wasn't going to miss the opportunity to see him live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...