Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Parties and Bridal Showers

 

First of all, be glad I didn't try to take a picture of my feet while I was actually driving!  Second, while I was putting my shoes on this morning I realized that I have had these since my freshman year of college.  I think that makes them my oldest pair.  I headed back to Lynchburg for the weekend for one of my best friend's bridal shower!  Ashley Raybuck and I have been friends basically our whole lives.  One of my first memories with her was her Cowboys and Indians themed birthday party when we were about four or five...and now shes getting married!  I'm sure you'll see more wedding related pictures in the weeks and months to come!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad we've grown up. we've made it a long way from cowboys & indians to fancy wedding showers. so thankful for your friendship and all the memories we have! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...