Sunday, January 23, 2011

Caffeine and Exercise

When I was in school, I used to say that you could tell how busy and stressful my week was based on the number of coffee cups stacked under the sink waiting to be washed.  These days I drink a cup of coffee almost every morning, not because one cup of coffee gives me the caffeine I need, but because if I don't, I get a headache later in the morning!  So now, you can tell I need an extra boost by how many coffee cups are piling up in my car, signaling an extra two or three cups taken with me to the office, or church.  That was the case this morning.  Thank goodness for Starbucks gift cards!  And as far as the feet picture goes...I'm really excited that now I'm done with Bible study at 7:00 on Sunday nights, as opposed to 10:00 or 10:30 like it's been for the past three semesters.  Since I'm already on campus for Bible study, it works out perfectly for me to go to the gym when we're done!  With all these weddings coming up, I'm thankful for another opportunity to work out each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...