Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Another Day at the Office

One of the many things I love about my job is that things are never dull.  There are always interesting things at the office and people to have fun with.  A few years ago The Well did a series which featured a character named Johnny Zero.  They bought a mannequin to portray Johnny and brought him out on stage each week.  Since then, Johnny has been disassembled and living in a Rubbermaid tub in the basement at The Well house.   This year we decided to use his torso and head to put a t-shirt on for when we sell them on Wednesday nights, so now just his legs and feet have been at the office.  Currently we have a student who stops by to change into his uniform on his way to work, and he's been bad about leaving his change of clothes at the office.  I've been wanting to put his pants on Johnny and finally decided to do it on Friday.  Once I got the legs (which were naked) out of the basement I discovered that they were attached in such a way that would prevent me from putting pants on them, which makes me wonder how they put pants on him when they used them at The Well.  Even though my original plan for Johnny's legs didn't work out, I still wanted to do something with them, so I quietly crept upstairs and left him standing in the hallway, so that he'd be mooning Drew when he came out of his office.  And for the rest of the day Johnny's naked lower half ended up in interesting places all over the office.  When I finally took him back to the basement at the end of the day, it only seemed appropriate for me to take my blog picture with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...