Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Am Weird...

Out of all of the posts I've made, the shoes that have made the most appearances are the gray potato boots.  I do love them, because they are super comfortable, but there is something that I don't like about them.  When I put them on, my jeans get bunched up around the ankles and it makes it look like I have cankles.  I do not have cankles, and so this makes me very annoyed.  I came up with a genius plan this morning though.  If I tucked my jeans into my socks, they can't get bunched up!  So that's what I did.  It did keep them from bunching, around my ankles; but now they were bunched under my feet.  All day it felt like my socks had slipped down and it was very awkward feeling.  So the next time I decide to wear them, I'll be in a dilemma: bunched around the ankles or bunched under the feet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...