Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't Sweat It

1-13-11   Today was my first day at the gym in about a month, hence the running shoes.  In case you couldn't tell, I took this picture in the mirror, and I did that for two reasons. 1) I wanted to change it up a bit, one of my fears with this blog is that the pictures are going to get boring, and 2) This is the more important reason...I had taken a close up pictures of my feet, and then I realized you could see how stubbly my legs were. Gross!  Since it was my first day back on the treadmill in a while, and since I know I ate way too many sweets during the holidays, I was dreading going, but it ended up not being bad at all so I decided to go back a second time that night, which ended up giving me a pretty good story...I packed work-out clothes to take with me to work, so I could go when I got off.  Later I remembered that the gym is always pretty busy between 5 and 7, so I planned to go home and then go back to the gym later that night.  When I was getting all my bags and stuff out of my car,  my sweatpants and zip-up hoodie kept falling all over the place (because I had just laid them over the top of my bag, they weren't actually in it).  When I got all my stuff up to my room, I noticed my sweatpants weren't there and I figured they had just fallen out in the car.  Well a couple hours later when I left to go to the gym, I was walking to my car and noticed something laying in the middle of our parking lot.  Sure enough, it was my sweatpants, they had fallen in the parking lot!  They were cold, wet, and had tire imprints on them because someone had driven over them!

1 comment:

  1. Question-Does stubbly mean the same as you once described my legs, "Uuwahh!! Mommy, you have splinters in your legs"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...