Monday, January 17, 2011

Telephone Pictionary

 1-17-11...Sorry it's taken me a few days to update this!  So, for the past three years I have had the amazing experience of leading freshmen Bible studies, and I absolutely love it.  Every aspect of.  I love the teaching part of it, the being a mentor/big sister part of it, and the playing hostess and having the group at my house part of it, which is what this post is about.  This past Monday night was our first get together of the spring semester and it was a just a welcome back, fun, game night.  I decided I would take a picture of all of our feet together for my blog, but after they had all left I realized that I had forgotten to.  I figured these pictures
would be a good alternative though.  Telephone Pictionary is one of our favorite games to play and we had just finished up a hilarious round!  The name of it really does sum up the game.  Telephone, from the game where you pass a secret down a line and it changes every time, and Pictionary as in Pictionary!  The whole game involves drawing, interpreting, drawing, interpreting etc.  

So here are just a few samples 
from the game. 
The one above started as lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! and ended up as evolution and the one to the right started as pedal to the metal and ended as would you like fries with that.    This is a great game because all you need is paper and pens, and it never fails to deliver lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...