Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Puma Poser


It was the end of January 1st and I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet.  I was kind of bummed because it meant I wouldn't be able to get a "fun" picture.  But even though this isn't the most exciting picture, it's a good indicator of how I felt at the moment - comfortable.  Pajamas and warm socks on a comfy bed.  I always feel kind of strange wearing Puma socks.  Because they're a really athletic brand, and I'm a pretty unathletic person.  I feel like a poser or something.   But then I remind myself that they're my feet and they deserve to have comfortable  socks on them, and Puma socks are comfy.  So there!  This was taken at the end of our first day at Passion 2011!  Passion is a HUGE conference for college-aged students held in Atlanta.  Many big names in Christian speakers and musicians are there - Beth Moore, Francis Chan, John Piper, Chris Tomlin, and Charlie Hall, just to name a few.  The point of the conference isn't to make much of these people though, it's to make much of Jesus!  Through main sessions with speakers and worship, and smaller breakout sessions we were challenged to live a life that glorifies and magnifies the Lord in all that we do.  We also had the opportunity to give to numerous organizations and causes around the globe - all in the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...