Monday, January 10, 2011

Warmthness

Today was supposed to be our first day back at the office, but at the moment it is completely white outside the wonderful stuff is still falling from the sky, so we're going in a little late.  I'll still work on stuff from home, but it means I get to stay in my comfy clothes longer :)  Normally I'm freezing in the morning but it was nice and toasty downstairs, and I had on fuzzy socks, fleece pants, and a big, fluffy bathrobe, so needless to say I was very warm.  And while I was standing there listening to and smelling my coffee brewing, basking in my warmthness (I think I just made up a word) I realized, "This is a happiness moment! This should be my blog picture today!"  So it is; and whoever is reading this and wherever you are, I hope you have fuzzy socks to make you warm on the outside and coffee (or hot chocolate or hot tea) to make you warm on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...